Welcome to Upcycle Art and Craft Society (UAACS)!
We are a community of upcycle artists and crafters who are passionate about sustainable living and creativity. Upcycle art and craft is the practice of taking discarded materials and turning them into beautiful art pieces or creative craftworks that bring a lot of fun.
Our mission is to promote upcycle art and craft as a way of expressing creativity and aesthetic value, yet reducing waste and promoting sustainability. We aim to provide a platform for upcycle artists and crafters to share their knowledge, learn from each other, create collaboration opportunities, and stay up-to-date with industry trends.
Our vision is to create a world where upcycle art and craft are celebrated and valued for their contribution to a more sustainable future. We believe that upcycle art and craft can be a powerful artistic tool in various artistic, creative, environmental, and educational aspects. We are committed to supporting artists and crafters who share this belief.
As a member of Upcycle Art and Craft Society, you will have access to a range of benefits, including:
- Regular updates on industry trends and developments in upcycle art and craft
- Opportunities to share your work and connect with other artists, crafters, curators, and collectors
- Certificates for various upcycle techniques to help you develop your skills and showcase your expertise
- Access to resources and tools to help you grow your business and pursue your passion for upcycle art and craft
- Display your detail in our Members Directory
Join us today and become a part of a community of like-minded artists and crafters who are making a difference in the world!